Registering and Payment for Class
- Online: Click on the class title and then click on “add to cart” to register–an email will be sent confirming payment and terms. Payment may be made with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Mastercard, or through PayPal.
- Phone: Call 516-409-1240 to register. Payment may be made over the phone with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card. A confirmation of payment and terms will be e-mailed.
- Mail: Fill out the Registration Form and send it along with a check to: Brook Seminars, P.O. Box 7064, Wantagh NY 11793. Please make the check out to “Brook Seminars”. A confirmation of payment and terms will be e-mailed.
Once a class is filled, notice will be provided online that registration is closed for that class. Should the registration and payment be received after a class is closed, the participant will be notified of the filled class and will be sent a 100% refund within 14 days of the class being filled.
- Cancellation of Class: In the event that Brook Seminars cancels a class for any reason, participants will be sent a 100% refund within 14 days of the class being cancelled.
- Participant No Show & Cancellation On or After the First Day of Class: In the event that a participant does not show to the first day of class or cancels on or after the first day of class, Brook Seminars will retain 100% of the class fee.
- Participant Cancellation Within 21 Days of Class: In the event that the participant cancels within 21 days of the class start, Brook Seminars will charge a $50 administrative fee and will refund the balance within 14 days of receiving notice of the cancellation.
- Participant Cancellation Greater Than 21 Days of Class: In the event that the participant cancels prior to 21 days before the start of class, Brook Seminars will send a 100% refund within 14 days of receiving notice of the cancellation.
Any expenses incurred by the participant from charges that involve travel, accommodations or other expenses related to attending a class sponsored by Brook Seminars are the sole responsibility of the participant.
Limitations on Liability
Brook Seminars is not responsible for any loss or damage to participant personal property. While participants are or at any contracted facility of Brook Seminars, Brook Seminars is not responsible for any personal injury, loss or damage to property suffered by participants. Participants are responsible for maintaining their own professional liability insurance.
Should weather conditions be severe or an unforeseen emergency exist Brook Seminars may cancel or delay the start of class. Please call 516-409-1240 for a recorded message in the event of severe weather conditions.
First Day of Class
Please show up 10-15 minutes early to sign in and get acclimated with the classroom and facilities. Participants who are 20 minutes or more late, may not be admitted to class. Class reminders are emailed approximately one week prior to class and will provide all of the class details to include location, directions and what to bring. Please double check the items to be brought to class before leaving to ensure you have them.
Verification of Continuing Education Credit
Brook Seminars will maintain class records for five years. Upon completion of a class, each student is provided with a certificate of completion. If this becomes lost and proof of credit is required, a written request for verification is needed–there is a $10 processing fee. A written request may be made by mail, fax or email. Please provide:
- Student name (current and name at the time the class was taken)
- Course title
- Name of instructor
- Date of class
- Address the verification is to be sent to
General Classroom Rules
- Beverages must be in a seal-able plastic container.
- Children may not be brought to class.
- Audio and/or video taping is not permitted without prior approval by the instructor.
Brook Seminars does not share names or contact information with outside entities.
Marjorie Brook Seminars