Host a Seminar
Interested in hosting a seminar at your organization or school?
Customized programs now available
I teach multiple seminars and workshops throughout the year nationally and internationally.
You can read feedback from people who have attended and hosted my seminars here, or check out the calendar for upcoming seminars near you.
For more information about hosting a seminar, please email me at Marjorie@brookseminars.com
As a host, you’ll be required to:
- Find and secure suitable teaching space for a minimum of 20 participants and 10 massage tables
- Market the event and recruit attendees
- Take responsibility for all attendee communications, including preparing and deploying information regarding the event location and directions.
- Receive up to 20 percent of the seminar net income.
- One host participant is permitted to attend the course FREE for every 20 participants registered
- Receive referrals and links to your website
Per Diem Rate
Payment is based on a flat fee for each day of the seminar, plus expenses.
Flat fees are as follows, unless otherwise agreed upon:
$2,000 per day for up to 20 students
$3,000 per day for up to 21-40 students
- $4,000 per day for up to 41-60 students
For more information about hosting a seminar in your area or facility, please email me.