Scar Tissue Release for Joints: Upper Body
STRAIT METHOD™ Scar Tissue Release for Joints: Upper Body
Receive solid training in the physiological and anatomical effects and principles of fascial restrictions, scar tissue and adhesions caused by joint surgeries of the upper body, the latest research on fascia, surgeries and current rehab for upper body joint injuries and surgeries, as well as the skills to apply the STRAIT METHOD™.
Attendees will learn the following in this course
- The long- and short-term effects of scar tissue from Upper body joint injuries and surgeries — from the physiological to the psychological
- Which orthopedic and neurological factors to take into account when working with a new patient
- The indications and contraindications for Scar Tissue Release Therapy relating to complications of Upper body joint injuries and surgeries.
- The art of effective client communication.
- Learn how to assess fascial restrictions throughout the body and how to release the scar tissue and adhesions — from superficial to deep fascia.
- A detailed approach to manually releasing scar tissue and adhesions — including techniques for lengthening and increasing the lymphatic and venous circulation to the connecting tissues. And therapeutic stretching exercises.
At the conclusion of the presentation, the participant should be able to:
- List the problems/physiological/emotional issues effects of scar tissue from Upper body joint injuries and surgeries on posture, circulation and range of motion. (Knowledge)
- Differentiate between types of scar formation and the situations/probable cause occurrence. (Analysis)
- Develop effective treatment and rehabilitative strategies for muscle strengthening and neuromuscular control for overall body stability and reconditioning. (Synthesis)
- Recommend a self-administered preventative & rehabilitation protocols for patients with facing and recovering from surgery/injury. (Evaluation)