Venue: Marjorie Brook Seminars
Venue Phone: 516-409-1240
Venue Website: marjoriebrookseminars.comAddress:
- Saturday Class
November 6, 2021
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday Class
November 7, 2021
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
What can you do after taking a STRAIT Method Scar Release Course?
- Work with confidence on surgical and injury scar tissue
- Refine your current practice and treat clients more effectively
- Treat recovering Burn survivors
- Recognize and release adhesions/restrictions that your clients never paid attention to or considered an issue.
- Assess and design a comprehensive rehab treatment plan.
- Gain the trust and confidence of your clients with your knowledge and understanding of their journey.
- Change lives on a daily basis.
Course prerequisites STRAIT Method- Foundations & ITS Lower Body, Upper body & Extremities
- The long- and short-term effects of scar tissue from Burns— from the physiological to the psychological.
- Which orthopedic and neurological factors to take into account when working with a new patient.
- The indications and contraindications for Scar Tissue Release Therapy relating to complications of burns.
- The art of effective client communication.
- Learn how to assess fascial restrictions throughout the body and how to release the scar tissue and adhesions — from superficial to deep fascia.
- A detailed approach to manually releasing scar tissue and adhesions — including techniques for lengthening and increasing the lymphatic and venous circulation to the connecting tissues. And therapeutic stretching exercises.
- List the problems/physiological/emotional issues effects of scar tissue from Burns on posture, circulation and range of motion (Knowledge).
- Differentiate between types of scar formation and the situations/probable cause occurrence (Analysis).
- Develop effective treatment and rehabilitative strategies for muscle strengthening and neuromuscular control for overall body stability and reconditioning (Synthesis).
- Recommend a self-administered preventative & rehabilitation protocols for patients with facing and recovering from surgery/injury (Evaluation).
47 Deer Lane
Wantagh, NY 11792
Course prerequisites STRAIT – Foundations & ITS Lower Body, Upper body & Extremities.